Just check the price with PS call center.
2 building low rise, 8th floor
studio 22 m2 start with 1.9mb at 1st floor
1 BR 28 m2 start with 2.5 mb at 1st floor
Parking slot 40% of 345 unit
1Km from Lumpini MRT station
I take a look at location and see what i like and don't like in this project.
1. Affordable price
2. Nearby many service apartment, office, Embassy .. good potential to find a rentor ..not sure about the price of service apartment in that area..
3. fully furnish
1. size of the facility of fitness and swimming pool (look very smalll even from brochure)
2. 1 Km from MRT for Condo 100,000 THB/m2 !!!
3. the road in front of condo is only 2 lane.
4. Traffice jam in that Soi during rush hour.
My office is in Witthayuroad and i am looking for condo that will be ready to move in 2015 and easy to rent out or resell in the next 3-4 years if i decide to buy a house.
I have my eye on The Parkland Petchkasem for another option as it will connect to MRT new station which easy for me to travel to Lumpini station. It may take 45 min.
What do you guy think about Condolette Pixel?
compare between THe parkland petchkasem and Pixel, which one is better in the long run?
Thank you in advance for every opinion and comment. I am thai but my pc can not type thai..Sorry